CORDLESS EASY THREAD REMOVAL
Peggy’s Stitch Eraser® 9 has a smaller trimming head for more intricate embroidery thread removal.
The Peggy’s Stitch Eraser® 9 can be used alone or as a companion to Peggy’s Stitch Eraser® 3. Featuring a new and smaller cutting head, this device is best used for removing thread in smaller, intricate areas of an embroidery design. The stainless steel and ceramic cutting blades reduce friction, extend the life of the blades and make very fine cuts. It operates both cordless and corded for extended usage between charges. Peggy’s Stitch Eraser® blades are different from hair trimming blades and allow easy trimming of embroidery threads.
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Small .5” wide trimming blade
- Stainless steel & ceramic blade
- Cordless and conveniently portable
- Operates both cordless and corded
- Low voltage usage
- Recharge in off position
- 3.6 volt Nickel Metal Hydride batteries
- Light changes to green when fully charged
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Includes cleaning brush and oil
For use with:
- All types of embroidery threads
How to use:
Holding the device with the blade facing down, the bobbin threads are trimmed on the reverse side of an embroidered design. Top threads then can easily be removed by brushing them away. Download the product manual below for more information. Be sure to check out the video tutorial, too. All types of embroidery threads.
DOCUMENTS & INFORMATIONAL SHEETS
How to Use the Peggy's Stitch Eraser 9 Cordless.pdf